Stopping a thief

Take a tire off and or lock a chain through rear sprocket and frame so it would need to be carried not rolled.

Make it as difficult as possible to get to it and take it...most thieves want a easy snatch and grab. ..put it in 6th gear it will take them alittle while to figure that out

Reactions: Dean Hendersen
Just put some spent shotgun shells everywhere! But also on a serious note you could take one of those lock up plugs that screw into the spark plug hole and stop the piston before TDC. Takes probably 2 minutes and might discourage a thief.:cool:

Reactions: Dean Hendersen
Mines locked with the key out of it and with a alarmed cable lock on it that goes through the holes on the sprocket and disc and swing arm.

Last edited:
All three of my bikes are parked in the back of our house, right in window view and in front of our goat pen (Yes goats lol, they are like alarms, slightest noise and they meh like no tomorrow). Both our Blasters have no key ignition but have the key holes still there. Also 9/10 people up here ride fully automatic Polaris' and Can-Am's so I'm not too worried about them getting on a manual clutch race bike lmao. But you could turn the fuel off at night, click it into gear, and put a thick chain around the rims and a cinderblock or two. Maybe take the seat off as well. Thieves are gonna want an easy steal, not have to spend 15 minutes making racket in someones yard at night lol.

Reactions: jus_me
Try a Reece braided steel bike lock with 1/2 diameter cable! It's a almost impossible to cut through with bolt cutters and reasonably priced , about 40.00 USA dollars. It's also 6 feet long! Locks are made to keep out honest thieves out!

It workx very well with a 150 lb. Rottweiler especially when you tie the blaster to him!

Reactions: Awk08
Oh! I forgot. Leave the message on a letter, Daddy, don't leave the garage door open again! Killer got loose again and hurt the mailman Real Bad! We've gone to Kmart to get some more shotgun shells! Be right back.

All three of my bikes are parked in the back of our house, right in window view and in front of our goat pen (Yes goats lol, they are like alarms, slightest noise and they meh like no tomorrow). Both our Blasters have no key ignition but have the key holes still there. Also 9/10 people up here ride fully automatic Polaris' and Can-Am's so I'm not too worried about them getting on a manual clutch race bike lmao. But you could turn the fuel off at night, click it into gear, and put a thick chain around the rims and a cinderblock or two. Maybe take the seat off as well. Thieves are gonna want an easy steal, not have to spend 15 minutes making racket in someones yard at night lol.
Goats !Nice. They are good alarms. What kind of goats do you's have ? We have about 450 Nubians and Lamanchas and 1 Alpine lol. Yes 450 give or take.

Goats !Nice. They are good alarms. What kind of goats do you's have ? We have about 450 Nubians and Lamanchas and 1 Alpine lol. Yes 450 give or take.
Ahaha that's quite a few lol. We have two goats, a purebred Nubian and a Oberhasle Nubian mix lol