steering stabilizer

cntdownard

Dec 30, 2015
I'm thinking about putting a steering stabilizer on my blaster . The only Yamaha ones I could find were for the 450 and the raptors . Any help would be appreciated . I'm looking for a ccp one if possible

Just get the stick style from streamline, either the 7 way or 11 way adjustable and make sure it says "rebuildable"
They're like $130-140-ish on eBay. Most likely from ATV Galaxy.

Just get the stick style from streamline, either the 7 way or 11 way adjustable and make sure it says "rebuildable"
They're like $130-140-ish on eBay. Most likely from ATV Galaxy.
They make them for the blaster . I've heard the puck style us better . Your thoughts .

They make them for the blaster . I've heard the puck style us better . Your thoughts .
They are but you need to fab a mounting bracket. I had a Fabtek 17 way, rebuildable. I've also heard good things about the Streamline ones. Just search on eBay "Yamaha blaster steering stabilizer".

They are but you need to fab a mounting bracket. I had a Fabtek 17 way, rebuildable. I've also heard good things about the Streamline ones. Just search on eBay "Yamaha blaster steering stabilizer".
Awesome thanks for the input !

never ran a puck style, I can tell you my streamline 11 way has me wondering how I ever rode without one, it's that good !
I ride some really really rough stuff here, and don't even have to grip the bars hard at all, even thru the roughest rocky stuff you can imagine. which allows me to ride harder for longer as arm pump and fatigue are not a problem any longer, and I have no worries about the bars ever getting ripped out of my hands.

this pic below, was a hit on just that right side, in 3rd gear wide open, clipped a hidden boulder just inside of the weedline, without the stabilizer taking over as the bars started to get ripped out of my hands, no doubt I would have hung a hard right into the trees @ about 40 mph. the stabilizer did it's job and saved my azz !!!!

thats a 6 ply tire with a huge gash in it, and what I consider one of the strongest rims ever made, a stock rolled lip YFZ front rim
full

as for the cost, I'm on my 3rd or 4th season with the streamline, and for $130-ish, I could buy 4 of them versus the cost of a puck style. but it's rebuildable for under $30 I believe if I ever feel it getting weaker or leaking fluid.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Streamline-...m20bd853123:m:miY5sv4N6EOsm8254edyNZQ&vxp=mtr

Reactions: bummer981