stater question

blaster7

Mar 5, 2011
Martinsburg wv
ok guys I've decided not to run lights and would like to know can I just remove the two little lighting coils from my stater? also I would like to get rid of anything ealse that's not needed for spark,thanks for all the help guys :)

I personally would not get rid of them only because you may change your mind. As for if you can im not sure i just wanted to put my 2 cents in there.

U can remove the coil for you lights but you must leave the one that provides spark on the stator. Why you would want to remove it is beyond me. There is only 2 coils on ur stator. 1 for lights the other for spark.

well the reason I'm not wanting to run it right now is because I have a stater from another blaster and it doesn't have those 2 little coil things one to the right and one to the left but it has that little black thing in the middle on bottom and I was wandering if I could run it like that? and it wouldn't be a big deal seeing I don't really need lights right now.

It wont run without the coil that provides spark period. The little black thing is the pickup. You need the pickup and the one coil that provides spark or it will not spark.

I have a stater from another blaster and it doesn't have those 2 little coil things one to the right and one to the left but it has that little black thing in the middle on bottom and I was wandering if I could run it like that?

No coil = no spark its that simple.