starts idles but wont rev!?

The_roach

Nov 19, 2012
Bay Area 415
alright here's a break down of what I got. I got a 2000 yamaha blaster I just put a Vito's stroker kit and Vito's pistons in it. It had no spark so I changed the stator then removed all the T.O.R.S. I replaced the bars with some Protapers and installed a twist throttle.I also have the Toomey B1 kit and aktive reeds with a trenga racing reed spacer. When I go and start the bike it will start and idle but when I hit the gas it just bogs . I took the carb apart twice and went through it and still does the same thing. I also changed all the electronics under the hood . I'm stumped I even disconnected the run/off switch and it still doesn't work I've looked online and check everything I've read I'm totally lost as of now any help is greatly appreciated.

a 310 comes with the toomey kit. it wouldn't bog bc of that jet. but I would go up to about a 330 if you are'nt running an airbox lid. I know the toomey sends little airbox hole filters but removing the lid makes a difference. I would be looking at that stator if everything you say is true

Its been a long time and I changed out my stator and flywheel yesterday and boom it fired and is working fine. I even had taken it to a local repair shop that was stumped. I just wanted to thank everyone for there help.