Stainless steel case screws

blasDa

Oct 21, 2015
I, like most others hate the Phillips head screws all over the blasters. I bought the left & right side kits from Ken O'connor , even though I could've sourced them myself, he's a great guy who's given lots of info and advice to us do-it-yourselfer's, who don't intend to have him do work for us, so I feel it's good to shoot him a few bucks for parts.
So when I went to split my cases, guess what I found...a bunch more previously stripped, annoying Phillips head screws. So I sourced some high quality, stainless steel (not zinc plated) button head cap screws. These are industrial screws rated for 70'000 psi, not cheap kit screws. They are threaded full length, have the same diameter head that sits slightly lower than the stock Phillips heads.

Here's new compared to old:
image.jpg
image.jpg

The problem was, I could not get individual screws from the supplier, I had to order packages. So I now have an extra 9 sets of these. Each set has 1 60mm, 8 45mm & 1 30mm screws required for holding the case halves together.
image.jpg

$9. + shipping per set, as I said, 9 sets available.

Where was this thread 2 weeks ago when I was ordering parts?? Lol

Good deal here for sure, thanks nfor looking out for members!
Sorry you missed out. I should also mention that it's $9 CAD. , as that's where I'm located, so it's an even better deal!