Sort of Racing. please help

NovaScotian

Dec 9, 2008
Eastern Canada
Alright, so stock for stock, how does a blaster run against a warrior? which would be more powerful? which would be faster? and what could you do to increase the blasters performance for the cheapest? say around $200-300(ie. a pipe)

stock for stock a blaster may get the jump on a warrior but eventually the warrior will catch and pass the blaster. A pipe is your best bet to increase your performance

easiest and quickest would be new pipe. but with a new pipe you might have to rejet ($5-$20) I got the vitos fo 325 shipped thanks to kennedy powered inc ( hes also a member to this forum builds his own pipes shearers exhaust) does ports and stuff too if you wanna contact him but um.. yea id say quick and easy is just an exhaust swap.. dont even need to rebuild the top end :-D
and BTW i couldnt help but notice the puddle of black underneath..... yea..

yea a port and polish would be after a pipe get like a vitos fat bastard or procircuit than down the road port and polish with a milled head for 93 octane

any ideas on what kind? best bang for my buck?

i loved my toomey pipe but ive heard nothing but good things about LRD/trenga pipes. Factory Seven makes really nice blasster parts too, i just went with toomey bcause my dad has them on his RZ350(banshee motor w/powervalves in a streetbike) and they sound sick

no, i wish i did, they stopped makin em in about 92 i think, this isnt his but you get the idea, he also has an RZ500, 4 yz125 motors tied together and jammed into a bike frame

Rz350.jpg

Yeah not many people know but thats actually where the banshee motor came from....

Anyways back to topic. Get a pipe first (anything but FMF unless you are really cheap) and then get a little bigger carb 28-32 and jet it correctly. Depending on what pipe and carb thats going to be like 400, but your blaster will murder.

go LRD! im ordering one soon. blaster comes with 12RWHP and LRD gives it
24RWHP.

PEAK HP: 24 @ 7200 RPM
WEIGHT: 9.5 lbs.

if u ask me thats the most bang for ur buck thats wat im going with.