Sorry Mr. 305

sc0r1a

Jun 11, 2009
Ohio
I decided to cut my fenders today and I couldn't not do the "305" cut :)

I still need to figure out what to do with teh back fenders, i dont like how one side hangs lower than the other

First cut
1008091118-00.jpg

First cut to the front, i changed it after i looked at it a minute
1008091202-00.jpg

final product
1008091211-00.jpg

I tried to change it up a little bit with the 45's at the corners
1008091220-00.jpg

and this is how its sits now.
1008091240-00.jpg

as you can see i brought my girlfriends quad to my house so i can surprise her when i finish it

Last edited:
Thanks man, I'm happy with it. its a little dirty right now but once i get the 05 hood and head light I'll clean it up and take new pictures.

Just another picture, i decided that the 4 wheeler was more important than homework today
DSCN1089.jpg

The more i look at it i think i'm going to paint the a-arms, the heel guards, my new swinger and possibly the front bumper black. any other suggestions?

looks good man, thats about the same way that my back fenders are cut

Thanks, i saw your and Mr. 305's and like the back fenders on both. so i went with it. I didn't mean to copy anyones style but with sexy cuts like that its hard not too.
It turned out a lot better than i thought it was going to, I'm very pleased with the results, waiting on the hood.

Thanks, i saw your and Mr. 305's and like the back fenders on both. so i went with it. I didn't mean to copy anyones style but with sexy cuts like that its hard not too.
It turned out a lot better than i thought it was going to, I'm very pleased with the results, waiting on the hood.

ahhh dont sweat it bro.....i love seeing all the stock blasty parts, transform into custom parts........ive modded mostly everything thats possible on a blasty lol

ahhh dont sweat it bro.....i love seeing all the stock blasty parts, transform into custom parts........ive modded mostly everything thats possible on a blasty lol

I've noticed lol your blasty is pretty sweet I like the front bumper do you think that would work with an 05 hood?

Mr. 305 dont "305 Cut" mostle relate to the fronts? ... I actually asked asked permission to use the cuts first day i started the forum from 305... You should of patented that sh*t bro....!!ha ha.. I need some update sig pics... my sh*t is together now.. later//

Mr. 305 dont "305 Cut" mostle relate to the fronts? ... I actually asked asked permission to use the cuts first day i started the forum from 305... You should of patented that sh*t bro....!!ha ha.. I need some update sig pics... my sh*t is together now.. later//

Haha thats why i apologized for doing it