Song you are currently listening to?

tjsdaname

Oct 17, 2007
IA
I have seen these threads on other forums and always found them interesting.

so, post the name and a link the song you are currently listening to.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Knife Party (Exclusive Artist Mix) it's about 15mins long. (skip to about 10mins)

Last edited by a moderator:
i listen to this band religiously they used to play wed nights at the half shell for a long time... im the first one upstairs live at the norva!! good ol days.

funny ass videos, who thinks of this sh*t ???...............

a kickball game against little kids..................

rappers playing metalheads.............

just saw this posted in one of these threads on FRF forum, not listening, but damn sure am watching it, HOT !!!!!!..........................

Computer speakers- don't even bother listening, but in my house with 5 18's and 4000 watts it sounds great :D

Instead of country I'm a fan of blue grass, Instead of hip hop I'm a fan of real rap, Instead of rock I love metal here you go!!!!^( `-` )^ This one is for you AWK look at the girls in the background.

heres a tribute to the "big four" playing at yankee staduim on the 14th....and i cant go!

and the band that got me into metal in 1984 and loved them ever since

Hehehehehehehehee. Dont even know how this song was signed. Its not the original, its a Dubstep remix that is 10x better than the original