Somebody Grab This Banshee!

I might have to sweet-talk the wife outta some savings money. lol, guess its worth a try... I'd much rather have this one than try to rebuild my old '89 that's missing too many parts.

As a side note, this beaut is for sale in Cincy for $3 grand.......$14 grand invested.

2002%20banshee_z4.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
banshee top out at like low 70s stock. you can get 80s. it isn't 90-100.
also you can change the tranny without every taking the top end off. it is super simple. and i mean super simple.

i wouldn't even want a bike with 14 grand invested..i would be afraid to damage it on the trails and end of having to pay 500 for something because every things so expensive...blasters are so easy to fix and mod and easy to find parts for. i rather have 14k worth of blasters for back up lol

i wouldn't even want a bike with 14 grand invested..i would be afraid to damage it on the trails and end of having to pay 500 for something because every things so expensive...blasters are so easy to fix and mod and easy to find parts for. i rather have 14k worth of blasters for back up lol

Well that's the difference between you and I.........I'm not afraid. B)

if i would have bought everything new for my banshee, i would have around 9K+ in just parts. and since i did most of the labor that lowers the price.

also when you get a quad worth money, you get insurance on it.

if i would have bought everything new for my banshee, i would have around 9K+ in just parts. and since i did most of the labor that lowers the price.

also when you get a quad worth money, you get insurance on it.

You mean you didn't take it to your local dealers and have them do it? :D

Imagine what the price would of been then. :eek:

ya i love when people say they have 15K invest into a quad, but then you find out they around 50% of that number is labor because they have no clue how to work on a quad.

but if someone gets this banshee, you can easily fix the tranny. a banshee motor is easier to work on than a blaster. only special tool you need is a flywheel puller. and like i said, you dont even need to take the top end apart to replace the tranny.

ya i love when people say they have 15K invest into a quad, but then you find out they around 50% of that number is labor because they have no clue how to work on a quad.

but if someone gets this banshee, you can easily fix the tranny. a banshee motor is easier to work on than a blaster. only special tool you need is a flywheel puller. and like i said, you dont even need to take the top end apart to replace the tranny.

Yea....I feel like I was raped the few times I actually relied on a dealer/shop to do something for me when I first got into it. Learned my lesson. X(

Yea, the shee motor is pretty simple. My dumbass friend fried his running T5s with a 2 in 1 filter kit on stock jetting....geee wiz 8-| I rebuilt his shee for free and went ahead and bored and rifled his stock carbs out to 28mm and go this head milled down a little bit......and oh yea.....changed his jetting. I:I It was a simple and straightforward process and there was more room to work with.

Yeah, I texted the guy at midnight, right after I posted this link, just to see if he still had it. He told me he already sold it......................... for $ 1,300.00!! WTF?

Oh, well. Can't have 'em all.