So I think I know why my blasty was running like crap

DirtDiggler

DUNEFREEK
Nov 24, 2009
Tacoma , Wa
I had been spending a lot of time working on everything else on the bike I knew I had top end issues and it just wouldn't run right would run a little bit with the choke on would die with the choke off wouldn't idle for very long before dying but had other issues so it all took the back burner so I pulled the carb today cause I sent the cylinder out for bore and hone and when i pulled off the bowl the mainjet the washer and the plastic shroud were laying in the bottom of the bowl !!!!!! I'm thinking this just may be my problem plus it's only a 230 main and with no airbox I should be running a 300 with my fmf fatty and pc2 glad I finally took it apart and found my good / bad news

Yup was laying in the float bowl this is my first rejet since the pod filter install and I had only started it a few times so I wasn't riding it being that way so I didn't have it grenade on me so when my top end gets back to me then I'll put it all back together and go rip up the dunes

dont feel bad the person i got mine off of had a 30 pilot jet and 320 main and all it had was fmf fatty and v-force reeds idk why they down sized the pilot and put that massive main in lol