So guess what i picked up

Stryder917

Jul 28, 2007
ElkCo, PA
not that i needed another 4wheeler.. i have quite enough.. but i couldn't pass it up..
i picked up a 99 blaster for $460, and it doesnt have much done to it.. but i might use it as just a screw around bike.
but i have a rather random question.. with the mods im going to list.. what do you think the top speed would be about? cuz i haven't had one this close to stock in a realllly long time.

-it has-
K&N airfilter
FMF gold series pipe and powercore2 silencer
(rejetted)
stock sprockets
high airflow aluminum airbox
.70 bore with brand new Wiseco piston and rings
.030 head milled

im just curious.. cuz im probably gunna sell it anyway lol.

nice deal man, any time you can get a running quad for under 500 bucks its a good deal. can't help you on the top speed though lol

nice deal man, any time you can get a running quad for under 500 bucks its a good deal. can't help you on the top speed though lol

XD yeah dude! only thing i need to get for it are new brakes all around (this being why i haven't clocked it at top yet :p cuz i couldnt slow downnn. ha. but ya know , brakes are for chumps jkk..)

all i had hooked up to mine while breaking it in was the front cable brakes...and they don't work when they're up in the air

all i had hooked up to mine while breaking it in was the front cable brakes...and they don't work when they're up in the air

haha nice.. so right you are... for a long time on my dune blaster i didn't have my brake caliper working for the rear.. and those front tires didnt stay on the ground.. so i was engine braking a lot hah..

hmm.. i wonder if anyone will ansewr my question before i gotta go to work.

--i gotta go to work in 20 mins, if you guys wanna shoot me an answer before i leavfe i'd much appreciate it, because i dont get on all too often anymore--

awesome deal. i got a 88 and once i was riding towards a ditch (i didnt see the ditch, yes i know its a big hole but i didnt see it) but i locked up my brakes and hit the ditch. my point... drum brakes suck on the blaster