SNOW!!!

lucky u!!!! i want snow! that way i can fire my sled up! i still ride my blaster in the snow even if its deep!

Hahaha it melted before the night was over. It was fun while it lasted though. The blaster did alot better than I thought it would. Yeah I cant wait for the snow to stick cuzz I wanna go snowboarding.

it is cool here..but no snow yet..i wanna go back out with my drag banshee in the snow..thats always fun...all i do is spin for like 500 feet, then it finally catches, and i take off lol, and i go flying off to the middle of nowhere lol, and half the time i hit a snowbank, and i have to get my cuz with his kodiak to help pull me out :p and i wanna go snowboarding too...i havent snowboarded for 2 years now...

i suck at snow boarding lol but i cant wait for the snow. where my vacation house in ny is, its on a dirt road, so when it snows, my uncle ties a rope on the back of my 800 n pulls us through the street

Lol yeah I aint that great at snowbaordin either but its still fun as hell. I cant remember the last time I got off a snowboard without a new bruise lol.

i'm really good at snowboarding, but i hate the time when i went on a rail and then hit my back on the end of it....... sh*t that hurt

WOW Im envious about the snow. I have been snowboarding for longer than most of you are old. When I first started they would not let snowboarders in the ski resorts. My second season of snowboarding the resorts would let you on but you had to get a card (Prove that you could stop and have control of the board. I will say snowboarding has come a Long way. I do believe I had one of the first snowboards with metal edges. LOL im showing my age. Ill talk to you all later.

WOW Im envious about the snow. I have been snowboarding for longer than most of you are old. When I first started they would not let snowboarders in the ski resorts. My second season of snowboarding the resorts would let you on but you had to get a card (Prove that you could stop and have control of the board. I will say snowboarding has come a Long way. I do believe I had one of the first snowboards with metal edges. LOL im showing my age. Ill talk to you all later.

lol a father of snowboarding

Lol well its cool that they let snowboarders at the resorts now even if their not all that and a bag of chips.

ya i cant wait for the snow i just moved back to canada after living in florida for a few years so im ready to start snowboarding again if get this motor in ill get on off my friends to two me behind the blaster going full tilt lol

Lol. It snowed again today and so far it hasnt melted. If it snows again overnight I think it will stick!

it dont snow here often, but when it does, its fun as hell, the last tiome it did i learned 360's with my quad, i started some in town and hit some ladys mailbox and knocked it over lol!!! i fixed it shortly after, it was one of those cheap stick in the ground metal ones lol