snakedoc's teardown&rebuild

snakedoctor99

Apr 3, 2009
Peebles, Oh
Been sayin I was goin to do this for awhile finally got around to it. No internal motor work planned just tearin it down paintin everything and puttin her back together. Got alittle work done so far.
166kbns.jpg

34ooep0.jpg

First off sorry for not replying sooner but I spend all day at school and only have a couple of hours a night to work on the blast and get on here.
Finally got her down to the frame. heres some pics of her being tore apart.
iojmli.jpg

bjgz7q.jpg

2ptbg2t.jpg

311thr7.jpg

Now comes the fun stuff sanding down and prepping everything for paint.
Heres the master plan on the paint scheme.
Black A arms, footpegs,and swingarm
Red frame (Thinking duplicolor metalcast)
Nerfs,Grab bar,and bumper staying same

Hey nice build! Also does peebles ohio still only have one traffic light in town? I use to ride there years ago New a guy who owned a bunch of land out your way.

Hey nice build! Also does peebles ohio still only have one traffic light in town? I use to ride there years ago New a guy who owned a bunch of land out your way.
Na we made it up to 2 in town and 1 out by the highway. just curious who did you know out my way?

The guys name was Joe he had some land out there then his dad passed away and his mom sold a bunch of it. He has a huge barn he does body work out of or did anyway. We use to ride all over down there not just his land on the road and there were trails off the roadsides also Happy Hollow.

Yeah I can't remember his last name I haven't seen or talk to him in about 9 years. He use to have a big blue lifted ford F250 truck with dump bead and a lifted ford ranger. Happy Hollow was cool back in the day then they closed for awhile because of flooding.

As for colors Im definitly doing a red frame. Black pegs and a arms. then on the swinger Im thinkin black with white biohazards similar to the ones on my back plastics. prolly be a couple days before you see to much paintin though gotta finish sandin down everything. got alittle done to the frame tonite.

Finally got an update sorry about taking so much time. Have been busy lately workin on a truck at school.
Heres some pics of my newly painted swinger. Didn't do my biohazards though:(.
a9savr.jpg

1zc2rzs.jpg

oksppk.jpg