SMS Garage Sale!

Engine Crankcase

Hi-
Do you have an engine crankcase for sale? Also, I may be interested in a rebuildable 240cc engine if you have one.

Thanks,
Greg

Hi-
Do you have an engine crankcase for sale? Also, I may be interested in a rebuildable 240cc engine if you have one.

Thanks,
Greg

I'll check and see what's up.

Ghostrider, I am sorry man, I have just been super busy, and have not had time to dig and find all your stuff. My meetings with Shawn at SMS are very brief for he is super busy too. I simply have not had enough time to go through and find everything. He has TONs of blaster stuff. You can click the link in my sig, and email him directly or call him. I want to go through, and picture, and price this stuff, so I am going on Wednesday, and hopefully I can find it all. If you want quicker service call them up. I am sure they have it, it is just a matter of finding it all.

Also I apologize to all of you for my absence on here. I've been hella busy. I was up till 4am last night, or this morning, depending on how you look at it finally getting my Blaster running. I put Stuart's 200cc engine in, and it is a rocket. Feels faster than my 250R was. It makes a ton down low, and pulls to the top hard. I am using a 35mm air striker, v force reeds, dynoport pipe, man it rocks. Also speaking of carbs, I have been getting allot of requests for carbs. I found a 35mm Airstriker just like the one on my bike. We are selling it for $150+ship. I highly reccomend all these motors we still have for sale. They haul ass, if any of them are anything like the one I just got. Shawn knows his Blasters. Another thing to note is his dyno reads a little low. Lots of quads that read 30hp on his dyno read 5-7hp more on allot of the other local dynos. Also feel free to make offers on these engines, don't pull any lowball quadguy80 stuff or I will ignore you, but please feel free to make reasonable offers.

This thread is so cluttered, and crappy. I am going to spend sometime this week, and make a new thread later like thurs, or friday. We keep finding more blaster parts. We have 2 race ready fully gusseted frames now, and it's just nuts, I need to get it all gone. Matt Shapaka is going to have me sell some of his old Blaster stuff now too, and I'll probably have a couple of stockish blasters to sell soon too.

Also the front Elkas are now on ebay. I told you guys I would give you first dibs, but we need this stuff gone, so it's up on the big ebay. Here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ELKA...673691QQptZMotorsQ5fATVQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Also an important note. The SMS grab bars can only fit one way. If you force it to fit, you can get it on, but it will be hella crooked. Just in case anyone out there got one, and thought it didn't fit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have them boxed up, but didn't have a chance to get them shipped out at lunch. We were busy, so I had to hurry back. I got you clamps, bars, pad, cover, pipe, silencer, and head adapter flange.

I'll check and see what's up.

Ghostrider, I am sorry man, I have just been super busy, and have not had time to dig and find all your stuff. My meetings with Shawn at SMS are very brief for he is super busy too. I simply have not had enough time to go through and find everything. He has TONs of blaster stuff. You can click the link in my sig, and email him directly or call him. I want to go through, and picture, and price this stuff, so I am going on Wednesday, and hopefully I can find it all. If you want quicker service call them up. I am sure they have it, it is just a matter of finding it all.

Also I apologize to all of you for my absence on here. I've been hella busy. I was up till 4am last night, or this morning, depending on how you look at it finally getting my Blaster running. I put Stuart's 200cc engine in, and it is a rocket. Feels faster than my 250R was. It makes a ton down low, and pulls to the top hard. I am using a 35mm air striker, v force reeds, dynoport pipe, man it rocks. Also speaking of carbs, I have been getting allot of requests for carbs. I found a 35mm Airstriker just like the one on my bike. We are selling it for $150+ship. I highly reccomend all these motors we still have for sale. They haul ass, if any of them are anything like the one I just got. Shawn knows his Blasters. Another thing to note is his dyno reads a little low. Lots of quads that read 30hp on his dyno read 5-7hp more on allot of the other local dynos. Also feel free to make offers on these engines, don't pull any lowball quadguy80 stuff or I will ignore you, but please feel free to make reasonable offers.

This thread is so cluttered, and crappy. I am going to spend sometime this week, and make a new thread later like thurs, or friday. We keep finding more blaster parts. We have 2 race ready fully gusseted frames now, and it's just nuts, I need to get it all gone. Matt Shapaka is going to have me sell some of his old Blaster stuff now too, and I'll probably have a couple of stockish blasters to sell soon too.

wtf is a comment like that.i never did sh*t but try to put nerfs on my bike and put money in your pocket. your sh*ts not gold man, and neither is mine and i know you want the money you paid for it back but that never happens. so id appreciate no more comments like that.thanks

wtf is a comment like that.i never did sh*t but try to put nerfs on my bike and put money in your pocket. your sh*ts not gold man, and neither is mine and i know you want the money you paid for it back but that never happens. so id appreciate no more comments like that.thanks

I don't care what you appreciate. After your crack fiend low lowballing escapade, and when you insulted all my items, I could careless about you. I know it isn't gold. It wasn't priced like gold. However it was not priced like excrement, like you led on to. I didn't pay anything for any of it. I am selling all of it for a friend. Get a clue guy!

Anyway, 2smoker, and Lonnie, I am going over there Wednesday. I will keep and eye out, and see whats up!

or + a-arms

would you happen to have ne race hoods??

New SMS +3, +1 in standard or Long travel for $499+shipping. That's over $100 off. Brand new. For race hoods, I have a complete set of Silver plastics in very good, almost new condition. $200+shipping

Did you have a chance to see if you have a crankcase available?

Yeah, there are lots of cases there. Make me an offer I can't refuse. I took a ton of pics last night, I will put them up after work. I wanted to get them up this morning, but I woke up late. The Silver plastics are gone. The Airbox is gone too. I am out of airboxes now. I still have the Blue OEM plastics, I also found some full front fenders to go with it. I found a 28mm carb, another V Force Cage, three chains, several sprockets, what appears to be a 250R rear shock, many oem clutch setups, magnum clutch kit NIB, several ported and a few unported cylinders some were 240s even, the list goes on and on. I found one LA sleeve cylinder that was ported, and a couple Arsals. I'll get pics up after work.