Size

3Blaster05

Apr 28, 2013
Kansas
What sizes are for Blaster? i havent found anything. I found a brand new pair of front works triple rate but they measure 16 1/2 eye to eye for $150. I really want them good price!

Or the diamond j lowering kit. You can use them for longer socks, it won't lower it with longer socks, but it will with stock shocks. Basically it lets you use longer socks with stock a arms. So the ones you stated should fit but I'm not sure if the ends are wider or thinner.. but for that price they sound like a good deal. Some one with a little more knowledge on those shocks hopefully will chime in and give you more of a definite answer..

Or the diamond j lowering kit. You can use them for longer socks, it won't lower it with longer socks, but it will with stock shocks. Basically it lets you use longer socks with stock a arms. So the ones you stated should fit but I'm not sure if the ends are wider or thinner.. but for that price they sound like a good deal. Some one with a little more knowledge on those shocks hopefully will chime in and give you more of a definite answer..

Works triple rate front shocks

these are the shocks