Silver Lake in August

timsyfz

avoiding the DNR Nazi !
Mar 26, 2008
Mid Michigan
Planning on a guy trip with some friends and my boys. Currently planning on the weekend of Aug 14.

Anyone else want to meet up for some duning fun???

Umm well you can ride the Blaster there, and I will allow you a picture of yourself next the the Dodge when we get there... HAHA

Where in OH are you 14?

im down for this, i've been thinking to set up a trip with some members on here. we're already planning a family trip for late july/early august range.. but we usually go a few times a year and the more i go there the happier i am lol

I told you Dave I will come to Cali as soon as the divorce is final !

Because if I told my wife I wanted to go ride in Cali she would divorve me for sure haha..

Good to see you again Dave... Its been a while.

Havent heard from him yet.... I have been working like nuts the last few days... I havent had a chance to ask him... Would be cool though.

count me in,nate u need a ride brother?if any1 else needs a ride my trailer fits 3 may be 4 i'm sure the truck bed will be full.

the psj group goes every may the weekend before memorial day weekend. this year is may 20-23rd. sometimes we go in the fall also around september october....

Sounds like a BLAST ! Taking the family there for the 4th too ! ! The wife loves to play out there some too.

Had bad news at the accountant today... I may be putting off the enclosed trailer a while..... So I may have a full trailer already too.

i'll be there dude, prolly, if i can get the quads registered and some paddles by then, are there paddle tire rental places?, i'm also goin to the psj one hopefully