show off your dogs

scottishblaster

Jan 25, 2009
scotland
lets your pups guys, i know a lot of people here have dogs and blasters lol.

Heres my bulldog pup, George :
200bfw0.jpg

13zzkmw.jpg

14o6as3.jpg

jackson and bella..........jackson is the Australian sheperd/border collie mix and bella is the rat terrier. both are pretty good dogs

bout a minute into it you really can see both of them

Last edited by a moderator:
have had 5 rottweillers in my day, dogless right now,
but still have ma "dawgs"
nz36rl.jpg

not really, just some gang pic i found, baaaahahahaaaaaaa

these are my saint bernard puppies, i bought 2 of them for 100 bucks and raised them both for 2 months then sold the one on the right (lexus) cause it was really tough tring to keep things straight with those 2 running around nonstop, and kept the other one on the left (lizzy)
puppies.jpg

SnowPics002.jpg

ended up keeping this one (lizzy), she is now 8 months old and weighs around 75lbs im only 5'8" and go about 160lbs so it just shows how big she is.....this picture was takin about amonth ago so im sure she is bigger now
lizzygirl.jpg

This is our male doberman, 6 months old, we have the female, shes 3 1/2 months old and we also have the miniature doberman which is 8 months old.

254voy1.jpg

2mciryp.jpg

My lab/ youngest son
1234478009.jpg

Landons lab
1234477949.jpg

2 of my wifes Chihuahuas
1234477984.jpg

There are 2 more chihuahuas, but dont have those pics saved

have had 5 rottweillers in my day, dogless right now,
but still have ma "dawgs"
nz36rl.jpg

not really, just some gang pic i found, baaaahahahaaaaaaa

You somebitch, i was trying to figure out which one was you before i scrooled all the way down!

Anywho here's my pooches- The oldest 9yrs- fat and lazy kinda like the wife...
doggies-004.jpg

The youngest is my buddy he even gets to come to work with me sometimes!
doggies-002.jpg

Last edited:
dang man, so shes prob about 5 to 5 and half standing up.....MAN thats a big dogs, lol, my dogs barley make it past my knee standing on there back legs....lol

damnit slickerthanyou... so was i. but i have a chocolate lab, a stupid dachshund that i think is def and a minniature pinscher. the pinscher barks and barks and barks. i used to have a siberian husky and a mastiff mix, but sadly had to get rid of them