should i use spacers or a wider axel?

alright, so if your blaster is an 03+ which i think it is. the shee axle should fit right in because the 03+ blaster brake hub doesnt move with the brakes. they use hydros.

i would get the axle instead of the spacers

yeah i would prefer an extended axle but spacers are ok..... i think tha liquid needs a rep point....

or you could go with a set of 2+4 offset front wheels like I did with the wifes Blasty.

Here is a pic...

10r25jb.jpg

the spacers would be the cheap way out but like said before u can not jump if it was me i would personaly save up for a exantable axle cause then u can make it as wide as u want

if you flip the wheels or use spacers, it should only be while you are saving the money to get a-arms.

the spacers would be the cheap way out but like said before u can not jump if it was me i would personaly save up for a exantable axle cause then u can make it as wide as u want

have u ever broken spacers. or have u ever seen someone break them. cuz i have only heard stories saying "i heard of someone breaking them." nobody has ever said they have personally broken them. cuz i got spacers now and im GONNA jump with them. if they break i will be sure to broadcast it. but i dont think they will

have u ever broken spacers. or have u ever seen someone break them. cuz i have only heard stories saying "i heard of someone breaking them." nobody has ever said they have personally broken them. cuz i got spacers now and im GONNA jump with them. if they break i will be sure to broadcast it. but i dont think they will

i wouldnt be worried about breaking the spacers on the front or back...
what i would be worried about is bending an axle or bending a spindle cause the spacers add some leaverage to the end of the axle or spindle which makes it easier to bend..
come on guys we learned this stuff in elementry school