www.hookit.com
my
2007 ktm 85cc sx
3n73k53l85Z05U15P3b37938a11c8534f1bc5.jpg

For a
2003 Polaris Preditor 500
5091177_2.jpg

5091177_1.jpg

imo if you already have a 450r to ride then you ain't gonna like the polaris. their not that great.

if that is the same one, it look to actually have some power.
and what is the whole it is a polaris thing? i have seen polaris eat up other quads all the time.
that video showed you that, the polaris took the lead but the rider sucks.

everyone has their take on makes but thinking it would be an easier trade and hold the value longer than the bike? last year the bike was worth the same as the quad

Last edited:
ya that bike wont hold value at all. being it is an 85. plus being KTM when something breaks, it isn't cheap either.

I would say do it, of course after test riding it. Can never have enough four wheelers!

Looks to be in great shape too!

Predators are pretty snappy and have a solid aftermarket as a trail/fun quad. The Outlaws are really nice and have some balls to them to with that KTM engine in the 525. Or if you want to rob a dealership, you could save up some money and just get a used KTM 525XC and put all of this to rest. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Predators are pretty snappy and have a solid aftermarket as a trail/fun quad. The Outlaws are really nice and have some balls to them to with that KTM engine in the 525. Or if you want to rob a dealership, you could save up some money and just get a used KTM 525XC and put all of this to rest. :D
YouTube - KTM 525 XC Tri County 2009

we would have bought a ktm race quad if getting the parts on time would not always be an issue while racing. We asked the dealer to stock parts , they siad just buy 2 machines. we had to many problem with the 86 and 85 parts. Like the ktm quad though

^^^ why do people say that? have you owned one? do you know the problems with them? or are you going off what others say?