Should I rejet?

No, i SOLD THE F-ING CARB, Thats what i did!!!!!!!!!!!! nothing like passing your headache onto someone else! ive tried for 5 weeks to get it to work, i bought every jet from 120-160 and pilots 39-50, plus 2 needles, TOO MANY SPARK PLUGS and one emulsion tube, i didnt even break even, not by a long shot but, im not loosing anymore sleep or giving that POS another though! its very liberating, you should try it!!!

LMAO...God bless your soul. I'm too meticulous and stubborn to do that, I'm going to tackle this pig and then dance and piss on it's grave!!! I:I So what did you replace it with?

LMAO...God bless your soul. I'm too meticulous and stubborn to do that, I'm going to tackle this pig and then dance and piss on it's grave!!! I:I So what did you replace it with?

i put the stocker back on! it runs great, no problems. itll have to do until fall and then the plan is to port. by then ill look for a carb that was ON a blaster, not a f-in 85 dirt bike!!! i hope you invest in Rogaine if youre to continue with yours my friend! Good Luck!

i put the stocker back on! it runs great, no problems. itll have to do until fall and then the plan is to port. by then ill look for a carb that was ON a blaster, not a f-in 85 dirt bike!!! i hope you invest in Rogaine if youre to continue with yours my friend! Good Luck!

Too late for the Rogaine....bahahahaha. I should've shaved it this year, but I never got around to it...oh well. That's alright, the girlfriend doesn't mind, she knows what's important. ;)

I would like to go with a more common carb though, it would make conversation go a lot smoother. :(