Shifters

Thats a good question, i always wondered it!

I bet its a common spline. I cant see them making a different spline on every shifter . I would think some one with a banshee and blaster can find this out for us. HINT HINT!

I also always wondered if a banshee kicker would fit a blaster? In the past i have used a banshee kicker rebuild kit to fix a blaster kicker, so will a banshee kicker fit on a blaster kicker spline part?

I have also seen people fitting generic pit bike billet aluminum junk kickers and shifters on there blasters.

I think there was a @$$ on here selling junk aluminum pit bike parts as blaster parts! He was buying the junk parts on ebay and selling them as blaster parts and doubling the price!!

Reactions: MURPH
I know some Honda atvs and dirt bike shifters fit. Also some raptor shifters fit also. I think most all are the same and it jut depends on the length and or bend.

I put a shorter Honda shifter on one of the Blasters that the kids ride. I have another billet shifter on another blaster that says "700" on it so I am assuming it is from a Raptor 700 ??

The splines are the same. The Banshee shifter is about 2" longer and about 2" farther outboard. So, if you bend the Banshee shifter 2" inboard, it's going to be about 2 1/4" to 2 1/2" longer than the Blaster shifter. Unless you have REALLY big feet, I'm sure that will be too long. If I were you, I would buy a Banshee shifter and reshape it and shorten it. It's easier to cut off the shifter and reweld the peg than to cut and add a piece and weld 2 places. I have moved the footpegs back on a Banshee before and shortened the shifter. The easy way is to just make a new shifter peg out of a long bolt. Cut it off, grind the head round, and weld it on.