Selling out

Well as some of you know I recently joined the Air Force. And with Basic training, tech school and the inevitable re-location coming up I have decided to sell pretty much everything I own. Partly to help pay the bills while I'm away but mainly so I don't have to move it. Unfortunately that also includes the blaster.
What I need to know is would my motor be worth putting back together or should I just part it out you can see most of the mods in my sig. I have the cases split right now so I could easily part out the stroker crank and big bore and the forged clutch basket. I have another motor on the blaster right now so I can still ride it till it comes time to sell the whole thing.
how much do you guys think it would be worth to part out V.S. rebuild and sell whole?

my brother in law just finished BT an they are sending him to AZ so he's coming home to get his blaster so he can ride there if i were you i would hold on to it and see where the put ya, unless of course you really need the money.

^^^ I would also recommend hanging onto the quad...when I was in the Navy I ended up serving my first three years in Washington state. Having a quad there would have been nice.

Well If I get stationed somewhere like that I could always pick up another one. I've really had my eye on the YFZ450's lately. Like I said I really dont want to move all my stuff if I dont have to. As for the quad I have every intention of parting out all aftermarket parts and some stock parts that I have doubles of. I was referring to the motor itself. Would I be better off to part out the motor or put the motor back together.
I would try to sell the crank and the big bore together since it already has the port work from Flotek then I still have all the other internals plus the forged basket and the cases not to mention I think I have 2 or 3 other sets of cases

^^^thats true I guess I didn't think of it that way. I know I don't always believe it when people on ebay try to tell you about all the stuff they have done. My big bore does still have a lot of life left it's still on the standard size piston, never been bored over. I just looked up prices on ebay, with the big bore, the stroker, and the port work it would cost someone over 820 bucks plus shipping back and forth for the port work. If they were to buy a new one

just put everything in the for sale thread and name your prices i might buy something if my dad lets me. and also if i bought something from you i would be able to pick it up seeing as how i liive in ohio. by any chance do you go to the Air Force base near youngstown?

thanks for serving. the Air force is the best branch IMO.

After basic you'll have enough money in the bank to buy the 450 so I'd sell the blasty before you break it...lol