Seller feedback

f*ckit cuz half these kids wont leave you feedback anyway. Once they get their sh*t they flake out and dont have the time to leave you good feedback for a good sale....and its funny that people still want to be "hooked up" with a "blasterforum bro" discount.

f**ckit cuz half these kids wont leave you feedback anyway. Once they get their sh*t they flake out and dont have the time to leave you good feedback for a good sale....and its funny that people still want to be "hooked up" with a "blasterforum bro" discount.

easy dude....and theres nothing wrong with the blasterforum bro "hookup"....i consider most of the blastyfreeks here freinds and i would hook them up with deals all day....if i wanted to get top dollar for my stuff i would go on ebay and let those vultures have at it lol

easy dude....and theres nothing wrong with the blasterforum bro "hookup"....i consider most of the blastyfreeks here freinds and i would hook them up with deals all day....if i wanted to get top dollar for my stuff i would go on ebay and let those vultures have at it lol

will you be my friend? :-[8-|

ratsX(

well its ok ill just go talk to my imaginary friends, but carl is mad at me and craig is just told me he was gay......so ill have to make up some new friends

alright..steal the ole mans 250r and sell it to me for 100 bucks then we will be best freinds lol

f**ckit cuz half these kids wont leave you feedback anyway. Once they get their sh*t they flake out and dont have the time to leave you good feedback for a good sale....and its funny that people still want to be "hooked up" with a "blasterforum bro" discount.

man you need to chill, i have left feedback on every deal. and blasterforum bros is great its helped me out a bunch