screening you hood

Status
Not open for further replies.
believe it or not, some good tape will hold, even through water.... :D the tape will eventually form a decent bond with the plastic, especially if its hot.

ok BUD, it doesnt look ghetto unless you have magical xray vision? you could drill holes in your hood.... but then it would sell for less if you ever decided to part out... and btw your bumper is ghetto....

plus when you screw the hood on at the mount by the plastic grid, you can put it through the screen. it helps hold it closer to the grid for a cleaner look

4 words 3m double sided tape they give it to you to help hold on a lip kit for a 2000 eclipse the stuff sticks like crazy

no. he doesnt want tape on his "oh so awesome" blasty............. lol i use whatever works.... hahah good idea hudack

it wont look ghetto at all u wont be able to see it and that sreen will not fall out if u tape it right and it falls off i will send you money

ok i wasnt getting all pissed and being a ahole i dnt go trashin your quad first off it came with it im putting my dg bumper i got from a fellow member ,ok and i check that double sided tape out thanks all

Status
Not open for further replies.