Scary Fast Power Now

lol dint know you guys were brothers, i love your hybrid,
Ok, im gonna make a few hand fulls of these just for something to do. they look simple and if i can port a carb i thinki can make this flow.

Not quite aerodynamics, but close. Mechanical Engineering.

technically is considered fluid dynamics sir, has nothing at all to do with mechanical engineering,,, get of your high horse, and no i do not have a placebo effect(ur long speech about sugar pills) when doing my ass-dyno im not some 10 year old thats like omg its a rocket ship now.. no, all i said is that it has a noticeable gain out of the corners

technically is considered fluid dynamics sir, has nothing at all to do with mechanical engineering,,, get of your high horse, and no i do not have a placebo effect(ur long speech about sugar pills) when doing my ass-dyno im not some 10 year old thats like omg its a rocket ship now.. no, all i said is that it has a noticeable gain out of the corners

I thought you meant what I am studying. I know what Fluid Dynamics is. I've studied it.
I'm not saying that about just you. People are told one thing and believe it.

lots of tuners dont use dynos until they are done because in the quest for all out power you somtimes forget that numbers dont mean jack squat if the power isnt usable.

epic fail

also the whole dyno arguement. dont all car companies, all major quad companies and every major aftermarket company use either an engine dyno or a chassis dyno?

hey, look who it is, welcome back bro

maybe one should use guess work while building and assembling a motor as well and ditch those highly overrated calipers, micrometers, dial indicators and just eyeball it all.
Tolerances??? fancy words
The one thing about companies that test their products on dyno's is that your only getting to see what they want you to see, its their people using their equipment/dyno to do their testing so I bet your only going to see their best side of it.
Howelse doe's one know their true torque/HP or small gains without a dyno?
you dont.
well, unless you just guess

Last edited:
"

now, back on point...the man above said he saw a noticable difference coming out of the turns and back into the gas, with the scary fast installed,
i beleve him. it's real world, assdyno, info
hows a dyno gonna tell you those results with a straight "rev it to the moon" run" ??

If there is a difference coming out of the corners it would be from increased hp or torque. It would probably be torque though. Assuming all other variables are the same. So it would show up on a dyno. If not then it's the same thing as a sugar pill.

If there is a difference coming out of the corners it would be from increased hp or torque. It would probably be torque though. Assuming all other variables are the same. So it would show up on a dyno. If not then it's the same thing as a sugar pill.

Post jacker...lol

If a dyno is so good y do you see some ATV that claim to have a dyno run with 70HP get killed by a ATV with a ass dyno of 55HP?????lol

i meant to say it directs turbulent air into a laminar flow thus atomizing fuel and air together by forcing air into a direct flow.... degree in aerodynamics thank you

green for real world ass dynonamics.

real world chit here now.
some may or may not know by my writings i had an 87 banshee.
very worked, heads and porting done by trs (turner 2 stroke racing, as in tom turner) out of cali, no one was porting banshees yet in 87, it was radical work,
this is the days of reading the back of dirt wheels, telephone calls, and the united states mail system, you were lucky to get stuff done in 2 months.
ran twin 36's for awhile, was resleeved to the blaster sleeves to make it a 400
long before kits were the norm, 10 mm stroker, one of the first cool heads ever made, one of the first ever 2 into 1 manifolds with a 62 mm carb,
ran that bike stock, on nos, alky, and eventually some race fueil and nitro,
did all i could with it, if i ever figure out how to convert vhs to digital, i got tons of video,
anyway, was running consistent mid 11's in the quater, not the 1/8th, THE 1/4mile,
heres the point, when i went to the 62 mm carb, bike was dynoed at my friends harley dealer, was at 82-85 hp, depending on some tweaks,
ran it at atco speedway, and my 1/4 time dropped a full second!
my ASS dyno knew right away it wasnt pulling as hard, but from the 48mm carb to the 62, i gained 10hp, there was some other things done, diff domes, im trying to keep it short, anyway, gained 10hp, lost a second, and the ass dyno knew it first pass, we threw the 48mm back on and lowered compression one dome, and got that second back on the next 2 passes, when we re dynoed it a cpl days later, it was running 71-72 hp.

ASS DYNO FOR THE WIN!

that just made my brain hurt trying to remember all that