scared sh*tLESS!

Drifz1

May 24, 2010
mayo,ireland
and this is what scares me :D
4255-2010-11-17-23-34-00.jpg
4257-2010-11-17-23-35-19.jpg

i dont drive it fast :p front brakes are racing calipers he said.. the hubs look like there not stock either... time to order blue rear plastic,sticker kit and rear caliper!

nice take care of it so it takes care of you i say time for a new pipe and give her a nice growl lol

Its just a lil 4stroke 450. A 700cc twin 2stroke is much insane-er lol

Looks like a great platform to start with. Keep it meticulously maintained and fresh, she'll treat ya good.

lol i think 250cc of two stroke would be enough for me lol 700cc twin 2 stroke would be like puting a saddle on chuck noris lol but all i do is trail ride

My buddy has one of those. I've got a ltr450. It felt fast for a while. Then I finally got my Banshee back together. Ltr not so fast anymore. You'll like it though. Keep it maintained, and you'll be happy. It's nice to run unmixed pump gas too.

nice ride man...you need some tires lol. ive got xcrs on my 450 they hook up great

you think that now. i said that when i got my shee. but once you get used to it and learn where the power comes on and off you'll be hungry for more power.

yup , the guy just told me its a stroker with a high comp piston and racing valves,im not saying it is thats just what he told me , no proof! i put a video up in the vids/pic section ..... oh and the tyres will last another cupple of months lol