sc0r1a's rebuild

yea i took the exhaust studs out to put on the other motor.. they just screw in shouldnt be to big a deal.. you should have never took it apart man the thing ran fine before i sent it.. i dont know what you did bud..

there was a couple loose connections and it fired right up, sounded bad ass, didn't run long w/o the gas tank on, i didn't get to jet it tonight, i had fire training, but I'll either work on it tomorrow or the weekend.

Compression is better than the old motor and better than the old piston.

I think getting everything together finally brought it all together, i'd still like to get a graphic set

I like the stock bumper. I think it looks goofy with the 03+ hood when it hangs off the edge of the frame with nothing supporting it.
you should take a look at the AC racing style bumpers like i have.. I didnt like aftermarket bumpers for that reason too but the AC racing one looks good imo..

before...

PIC-0195.jpg

DSCN1084.jpg

Phone002-1.jpg

after....

Front.jpg

Sitting.jpg

yep i love the combo...just needs new rear tires and a new bar pad and i would like it even more than i like it now

get some new bars like some TAGs or Flys,there fairly cheap and ur set bro... then send a fax over the the M&M company to ave them sponser you with the blue and green theme..lol

I bought a set of Tag bars and they canceled my damn order while they were moving. They never returned my emails and i never got through on the phone! I'm a little pissed with them.
I really dont have a problem with the stock bumper, i said it before i think the hood looks goofy without a support on the end.
I'm working on rear tires and rims, might wait till spring, i have mad cash dumped into this thing already so they can wait.
I'm thinking about selling it to be completely honest....

pick up your head man the bike looks great....post another order for them bars with the promo code they are cool bars....the code is elite

Yeah I wouldn't give in now! That thing is looking mean. Keep it up. I would keep it how it is if you're happy with it!

ya, i just need to clean the stupid carb and i'd like to get a graphic set, i think i found one on ebay i like.