sborns' suspention upgrade

got more in tonight they need a shot of paint or covers but all seem to be in decent condition.
k9dusn.jpg

as far as the z400 shock i belive there about the same as the the 400ex and 450R

do banshee shocks ever come with the bottom bushing? mine showed up a few days ago and when i went to put them on there were no bushings.... so i had to use some new gen blaster ones and grind them down some to fit.

xfc29k.jpg

2yox5dz.jpg

2cdk8d0.jpg

2rolz6f.jpg

zlyotk.jpg

2dvo1lf.jpg

rvghvl.jpg

2woej41.jpg

2cnh6py.jpg

thats as far as we got tonight. got the shee shocks on and the z400 rear on just waiting for the bushings and to extend the swinger. also put on the front spacers on and did a little bit of painting.

Last edited:
the Z 400 shock didnt work so well with my factory swinger its was a little too stiff even with it as soft as possible now with the +4 its a quite a bit softer now i have all that leverage. i haven't been able to actually ride it yet dont have a chain for it yet but feels softer i can get 10in of travel. yea brando she loves to ride or just run beside the quad, she will ride with me 2mi into town she will stay on the seat of the quad and people are just amaized that she will stay on while riding and when i'm in the gas station and never leave the quad.

now just to get the rear hydro set up and luni we will make a couple more brackets if your still intrested me my be geting around to it this week or weekend