sborns' suspention upgrade

sborns

Feb 13, 2010
Alcester SD
well thought i would start this. i got some shee fronts coming and got my 05 Z400 rear in the mail the other day and waiting for a stock swinger to show up.
me and YB are going to extend the swinger +4 and fab up the moun t for a GSXR caliper at the high school shop here in town. they have a nice plasma torch and new welders. well heres what i have now
30ndiq1.jpg

i'll update when more parts come in. hopefully be ready for the june 6th race coming up and maybe beat YB lol

got more in tonight they need a shot of paint or covers but all seem to be in decent condition.
k9dusn.jpg

as far as the z400 shock i belive there about the same as the the 400ex and 450R

yea i realy need to start shaveing some time off my laps. had the power just couldent hold on worth a damn it proly didnt help that whoever tore down the bottom end before i got it didnt line up the counter balancer. got that fixed but hopefully whoop ryan on the 6th lol

i'd love to but i'm kinda low budget after all the suspension i will have just over a grand in this quad thats buying the quad, rebuild, and all the parts.

lets see sammy

bought my bike brand new 3200

over the last 8 years prolly put another 3000 in parts and sh*t in to it

and? look at the build "rigged with the best" we even used an old kitty litter jug for number plates now how cheep is that lol