sborns s-10 8" stack with rain cap

haha i did this when i was 17 on my toyota p/u, i lifetd it 16"s w/ 39.5" swampers. i cut it off a parked semi truck w/ a batt powerd sawzall lol i had a rain cap too at first but quickly switched to the classic chrome bend (cut that one one a parked semi too) because it causes WAY too much back presure for that tiny motor and will overheat, run like sh*t, and be lacking alot of power on highways...

good luck

Not a fan of stacks, I got a few buddys with modded cummins rams ( both 400+ hp an 900+ tq) an they run 5" out stock location... To each there own. Wifey has 3 inch single exhaust no cat or muffler, my 626 is stock 2.25 with no muffler, deep. Revvy. Mazda v6 tone... The rain cap won't. Jack the back pressure up, its almost physicly impossible to have to much back pressure, more back pressure will give you more tq but kill hp!

it was sitting in the parts shed and though "eh what the hell wonder if would even move the raincap" its not on there i had a little 5 or 6 inch on there just because it was laying in the scrap pile. i get a kick outa it. i just need a little 4BT cummins to drop in and throw a little smoke

it was sitting in the parts shed and though "eh what the hell wonder if would even move the raincap" its not on there i had a little 5 or 6 inch on there just because it was laying in the scrap pile. i get a kick outa it. i just need a little 4BT cummins to drop in and throw a little smoke

Now that would be awesome as hell. Actually you can have to much backpressure and when you do it raises EGT's, especailly on a diesel, gas burners not so much.

that would be badass, there's a 70s vette around here with a mechanically injected cummins in it. its pretty neat, couldn't figure out why it sounded so fk'n weird at the track, then it got in the burnout and the black smoke started rolling out of the factory sidepipes!