RZR or Holeshot Rear Tires

LOCSTA

Aug 11, 2009
Draper, Utah
I'm looking for some RZR or Holeshot Rear Tires. Let me know what size they are and how much you want for them.

Thanks

I got some 18 inch Holeshot MXs mounted on honda bolt pattern (4x110) 8 inch wheels.

Buddy of mine bought them for his banshee and ended up going bigger because the rears wouldnt bolt up and he didnt want to get hubs. But if you already have 8 inch wheels, you could just swap em over.

Im pretty sure hed take 50 bucks for them. Shipping would be more, but remember we are in Utah so it shouldnt be TOO much, or you could always drive out and meet us halfway somewhere and get em.

Ill have him get me a picture of the tread on em if youre interested.

I got some 18 inch Holeshot MXs mounted on honda bolt pattern (4x110) 8 inch wheels.

Buddy of mine bought them for his banshee and ended up going bigger because the rears wouldnt bolt up and he didnt want to get hubs. But if you already have 8 inch wheels, you could just swap em over.

Im pretty sure hed take 50 bucks for them. Shipping would be more, but remember we are in Utah so it shouldnt be TOO much, or you could always drive out and meet us halfway somewhere and get em.

Ill have him get me a picture of the tread on em if youre interested.

Sounds good. Let me know what he wants plus shipping.

Thanks

Hes actually looking for some riding gear. I think you have some stuff might fit him. Ill bet you guys could work out a trade of sorts.

Let me know what he wants. A trade would be great. Where can he meet? I'm in Duchesne if you know where that is.

The balloon tires are in great shape. What Holeshots does your buddy have?

MXR4s. I got some pics too.

holeshots03.jpg

holeshots01.jpg

holeshots02.jpg

The balloon tires are stock size. The holeshots look good. When can we make a trade? Does he want to trade for riding gear or the balloon tires?

Last edited:
Its not THAT cheap. Its 4-7 dollars per tire. Looking at 28 bucks for all 4. Ill pay for my 2, you pay for your 2?

Heres the thing. I know its a bit away, but there is a REALLY good chance Ill be in duchesne labor day weekend. We can meet up and I can drop the holeshots off to you on saturday. You can get a shop to do it, Ill pay you half, and you give me back the ballooners.

Would that work.

Can we do it before then? I'll be going to salt lake on friday and again on tuesday. Can you meet on one of those days? We can meet at a shop and get it done. I:I