Run Switch

C

chetney

The run/off switch is very loose on one of my blasters, would that cause it not to start? its got spark and fuel. But that silder is way loose.. if so is there a way to hot wire it to test it? or another switch i can put in?

thanks
chetney

What are you talking about when you say "silder" And no if your on/off switch is loose that is not going to make your blaster not start.

says ENG RUN
on --run

Last edited by a moderator:
if you dont have a key that could be your problem. You need to look under neath where the key would go and see if thoes wires are still connected or not.

Also, now that I know what your talking about, the slider on on/off or run swich may be causing the problem also, if the contact points are not making good solid contact.

open up the switch housing and take a look theres probablly a small phillips screw in there that would keep that thing from being loose.

if you dont have a key that could be your problem. You need to look under neath where the key would go and see if thoes wires are still connected or not.

Also, now that I know what your talking about, the slider on on/off or run swich may be causing the problem also, if the contact points are not making good solid contact.

open up the switch housing and take a look theres probablly a small phillips screw in there that would keep that thing from being loose.
what wires /colors am i looking for? i know its in front of gas tank.. any pictures on here?

i tried tightening that little Phillips down other day, it holds a small metal piece on place, didn't seem to have any affect.