Rims and tires

slickerthanyou

Dec 23, 2009
I got these Warrior rims, with wooly booger tires and stock front tires. The rims are white rolled lip, with the exception of one that I began to strip. The rear tires are 22-11-9 woolies and are massive 90% tread. All the rims have scrapes and dings from riding- Bolt pattern on the rears are 4X115

The fronts 4X156 are stock and 10" with about 40% tread. One of the rims have a bend on the lip, It does leak. But may hold with slime. I also have a spare polished front rim to replace the bent one. I'd like to only have a local sale but I can and will ship, but I bet the cost would be rediculous!
I'm thinking $90 for all four rims/tires and spare rim. Or $50 for two-Of course this doesn't include shipping!

I also have a stock rear shock with the spring painted green $20+ ship No pic at the moment for this

Here are some pics.

tires-and-rims--8.jpg

tires-and-rims-(1).jpg

tires-and-rims-(2).jpg

tires-and-rims-(3).jpg

tires-and-rims-(4).jpg

tires-and-rims-(6).jpg

The one i stripped-
tires-and-rims-(5).jpg

The damaged front one-
tires-and-rims-(7).jpg

Last edited:
if you still have them later on today i may take the rear off your hands as i am in need of rear because i do not want to sell my new blasty with baloon tires and sure as heck not going to sell it with maxxis rzr or r/a

Sorry guys not gonna pay to have the tires taken off! If i can't sell them as is, I may just keep them and someday have them dismounted for spares.

BTW- I should of put in there that the rears are 4X115 b9" and the fronts are as all 4X156 bolt pattern. Even though it says warrior. I added that to my original post!

Sorry guys not gonna pay to have the tires taken off! If i can't sell them as is, I may just keep them and someday have them dismounted for spares.

BTW- I should of put in there that the rears are 4X115 b9" and the fronts are as all 4X156 bolt pattern. Even though it says warrior. I added that to my original post!

Pay to have them dismounted??? A real man just pulls them biotches off with his bare hands...HAHAHAHHA!!!!!! I dont blame you. I wouldn't either. I'm really not ready for wheels yet anyway.

Pay to have them dismounted??? A real man just pulls them biotches off with his bare hands...HAHAHAHHA!!!!!! I dont blame you. I wouldn't either. I'm really not ready for wheels yet anyway.

$11 a tire- rediculous , that's the cheapest! it goes all the way from dealer to $18- not gonna happen. I have been pondering buying a Tire bead breaker form Harbor frieght, but just keep forgetting everytime I'm there!