ridin dirti... these guys are pretty good...

impressive! my son was sitting here saying "daddy, can i do that when i get bigger?"

haha ^^^^
i cant ride a wheelie like that sitting down.. and they can do it backwards sitting on the hood.. lmao
and btw, i thought riding dirty was when you had drugs in the car? lol

dude, i would love to have that many people to ride with on a regular basis. like MXmaine, i can barely ride a traditional wheelie for more than 20ft or so, much less pass a car on the road.

ok i cannot get that damn song out of my head now.

and everytime it starts to roll through my head, weird al pops in with "white and nerdy"

mxmaine, i think "ridin dirty" refers to most things illegal. not just drugs. guns, yada yada.

and everytime it starts to roll through my head, weird al pops in with "white and nerdy"

mxmaine, i think "ridin dirty" refers to most things illegal. not just drugs. guns, yada yada.
ohh..because on urbandictionary it says
Riding dirty

Riding dirty means getting caught by the police with contraband, or in urban slang, gettin caught by da po po, wid some of dat dro dro.
When the sirens went off, all i could do was floor it cuz I was riding dirty like a muafuca.

First off CRAZY VIDEO!!! Those guys are nuts,the Wheelie Donut Was Insane. And second theres really an urban dictionary out there LMAO!!

oh theres music to go with it lol.

I dont have sound on my work computer...

ohh..because on urbandictionary it says
Riding dirty

Riding dirty means getting caught by the police with contraband, or in urban slang, gettin caught by da po po, wid some of dat dro dro.
When the sirens went off, all i could do was floor it cuz I was riding dirty like a muafuca.

ok.. now use a regular dictionary and look up contraband

damn right there's an urban dictionary out there, i love lookin up dumb sh*t on there..quite entertaining

Hi everyone. Thanks for the comments on the video.

Also, for those wondering, no we are not a local group of "gangsta's", "wangsta's", or any other such deliquents. Just a group of guys that like to have fun.

We also do not have too much time on our hands. It is actually quite the opposite and the reason that we have yet to even ride together this summer. (and I think last year we only rode together 1 time, which is where most of the shots in the video came from. Some shots in the video were 4 years ago or more)

We are located in Northern Vermont if anybody wants to get together for a ride or something.

Thanks again.

Josh

It would be funny to see a blaster land on a solid grab bar and have it bend the frame and not the grab bar ,lmao!