revive broken cable kit

J4M1E333

Oct 11, 2009
North Wales
Universal Clutch Throttle Cable Repair Kit MX Enduro | eBay

just thought I'd post this as havnt seen many people mention them, it's a kit with inner cables for both throttle and clutch. with an assortment of solder and solderless nipples at the fraction of the price for a new cable.

handy when out of the trail, or for those with expensive braided stainless steel cables that you thought were useless when the inner breaks,

don't know how the price fairs for those outside the UK but for the blaster owners over here this is a must have piece of kit. no more trying to find different length cables for twist, thumb, tors delete or keihin. received mine today and looks decent, specially for the price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sweet little tool! A clutch cable is only like $10 shipped for a blaster though

we're not to bad for spares here, just aftermarket parts really. if you need anything and see it cheaper in UK. let me know :) I can order it and ship it over for you.

we're not to bad for spares here, just aftermarket parts really. if you need anything and see it cheaper in UK. let me know :) I can order it and ship it over for you.

Thanks for the offer.

2 things I look for are an old jug for my lad to practice porting and a spare head.

Could you investigate shipping costs for something like that, no hurry do not go out of your way.

Continue this by PM rather than jack a thread, my bad OP, sorry I got carried away.

I may have both available soon, but there are some in the uk on eBay that I might bid on, always handy to have. I'll check postal costs tonight.