Resurrecting from the grave.

Carp47

Sep 6, 2017
My son and I have a Blaster that has been sitting for years. We got it running but it needs a ton of work.

IMG_0593.JPG

IMG_0597.JPG
IMG_0595.JPG
IMG_0593.JPG
IMG_0594.JPG

both my son and I are new to the quad world and we are looking forward to rebuilding it but will need the help from all the good people/members here. Please be patient with us.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_0600.JPG
    IMG_0600.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 131
ouch!!!
looks like a money pit
oh well fix it up and beat it if possible:D

frame looks bent
dont put rtv on the cylinder like the previous owner did the oem base gasket is fine:)

Reactions: Carp47
ouch!!!
looks like a money pit

frame looks bent
dont put rtv on the cylinder like the previous owner did the oem base gasket is fine:)

I think its just the front bumper twisted and the silencer is twisted.

Hydros on the tear. :)

ouch!!!
looks like a money pit

frame looks bent
The front tire is flat and makes it look bent. I hope !!

ouch!!!
looks like a money pit

frame looks bent
We're going to pull apart the engine and rebuild, not looking to make it perfect. We needed something to experiment with before we went ahead and got something nice and smashed it or blew it up. We're both very mechanically inclined, been a backyard mechanic for 30yrs, just finished a motor swap in pickup in driveway just never worked on 2 stroke before. Should be a lot of fun.

If I'm not mistaken it's 1999. The previous owner definitely had some fun with it, or he dragged it behind his truck. Lol

Reactions: bummer981