Respect for ken oconnor racing

mervhengst

Dec 24, 2012
Trevorton, PA
IF you have major respect for KOR here is the place to show it. I emailed him to do some work for me under certain circumstances and he emailed me back within 15 minutes with the answer I was looking for. Not going to say what it was because im not sure if he would like it. IF he doesn't mind telling you guys he can do so if he wants.

2cz3ms5.jpg

Last edited:
Ken is a great guy in my book. He has helped me a good deal. He will be my go to guy for any machine work ill need done on my street bike engine.

ken has done 3 engines for me already all 3 cost me less than anyone else would charge, outstanding work and quick turn around, like they say 3rd times a charm, he built a +4 longrod motor completely top to bottom and his price was unbeatable!!

As many of you know I won the KOR top end contest. I sent Ken my whole motor and had him go through the whole thing. Everytime I ride I am so impressed with the work his shop did. Amazing power and reliability.

He did my top end. My quad hauls for a 200cc smoker. With the added power she is exactly what I wanted for the trails !

Stratton.

ken produces great power and his work is super clean and you know he puts love into your motor, hes a hell of a builder i wouldn't want my motor touched by anyone else.