Rep Power/Rep points?

so i read this entire thread and i still dont get it. think the points should be done different.

ive been on here for almost 3 months and have almost 700 posts and with that 700th post ill be at 10 rep points. i am a supporting member with an itrader feedback at a perfect 9 for 9 and i help out people whenever i can. along with Flames i have 3 other blaster's (if i wanted to put them together instead of parting out lol)

not trying to pick on anyone but i looked at JD3020. with another 3 posts hell be at 200. then hell have 8 points and he's not a supporting member and has 0 trader rating and probably wont even own a Blaster. so how does he have only 2 points less then me? do you get rep for asking the most ?'s about which quad is faster a running 250 TRX or a Blaster with no motor? (no offense JD but for the love of all that is holy in the world of quads buy something lol)

just not sure how it works. maybe the mods should dish out the points? idk any ideas?

i been wondering how it works.. im at 22 rep power , and in my user cp lists 50 rep points, and im at almost 2000 posts.....my itrader is like 3-5 icant reember but its all perfect... ehh it dont matter.. good post racer

yea i get that. it obviously has been done for me as i have 44 points on that screen. so 44 points equals 3 rep points? lol

the # of points in the user cp is the # of rep points that other members have givin you, now for every 100 points givn to you by other members, u gain 1 rep power point( the # under ur avatar), also for every 100 posts u have u gain 1 rep power point, also for every month that u are a member u gain 1 rep power point

X u have 700+ posts = 7 rep power points
a member for 3 months=3 rep power points
X has 10 rep altering power, meaning the max amount of rep points u can give someone is 10

hope this helps

Thanks freek. I never really paid attention to them before cause I didn't understand it. The way i typed what i said before made me look like I was trying to be a jerk but I wasn't haha.

Thanks freek. I never really paid attention to them before cause I didn't understand it. The way i typed what i said before made me look like I was trying to be a jerk but I wasn't haha.

whatever Blasterjerk5 lol jk man.....yea freek that helps a little bit more thanks man I:I

the # of points in the user cp is the # of rep points that other members have givin you, now for every 100 points givn to you by other members, u gain 1 rep power point( the # under ur avatar), also for every 100 posts u have u gain 1 rep power point, also for every month that u are a member u gain 1 rep power point

X u have 700+ posts = 7 rep power points
a member for 3 months=3 rep power points
X has 10 rep altering power, meaning the max amount of rep points u can give someone is 10

hope this helps

wow freek this sounded like some Dungeons and Dragons stuff I:I=))=)). makes sense just a little confusing lol