Reiger racing shocks how much are they worth?

oliver rehor

Jun 22, 2015
Hi,

I have a full set (2 front 1 rear) of Reiger Racing Shock absorbers for a yamaha blaster also believe they fit a raptor?

they are brand new and have been in my garage for a year or so. never been put on any quad.

i am not sure what i payed for them but believe they are worth around £1500/2000 please can someone help me out.
IMG_0916.JPG

they will be going on eBay soon.

If they are blaster shocks, they will not fit a raptor.

The front shocks will fit a banshee but the rear shock will not.

and judging by these posts, i do not see a value of nearly $2000

http://www.blasterforum.com/threads/reiger-shocks-for-sale-uk.60332/
http://forums.everything2stroke.com/threads/50842-Reiger-Shocks-15-And-A-Half-Inch-Eye-To-Eye

Hi, thanks for the help I found them in my garage and not really sure how I came to have them have never owned a blaster.

Used to have a 660 raptor maybe that's why they never got used.

Would you recommend selling the front and rear separately then? And for what? First post was £675 but used and second post was just the front at £300? Around the £750/£800 mark?

Once again thanks for your help.

What is the "sign" in front of the amount? Euros or pounds? How does that exchange to U.S. dollar.
From little searching I did they are highly rated. Mostly into WRC, autocross, and Dakar ralley.
Wouldn't be worthwile to try selling on this side of the pond, but I sure wouldn't sell at fire sale prices.

Seems to me there was a member from England that had those shocks cause everyone commented about the color.

Might contact reiger with any numbers that are on shocks. They might be able to tell you what they're off of and what the set-up is.

GLWS!!

Hi,

its a British pound sign.

i think they are for a blaster as there is a little tag on it as seen in picture below but i had a raptor thats why i thought they might have been for that.

they are just a tiny bit over 15 inch.

part number on coil is RRS471720260.

i will email reiger asking!

thanks again for the help.
IMG_0970.JPG

I did a google search and there is another forum (blasphemy) where a guy is selling them for £280 says he paid £350.

Hi all,

Just heard back from Reiger and they were made from 2005 and they value them at 1000 euros so roughly 750 pounds.