reed petals

screamin2stroke

Feb 10, 2009
Jacksonville FL
Ok i want yalls opinion about what kind of replacement petals i should get for the v-force3 reeds,i currently have the carbon fiber petals but one got destroyed due to my top end blowing..what do you guys think i should replace them with?One more thing there is 2 gaskets on the reed valve assembly am i correct?one on the motor side and one between the carb boot and reed spacer?Thanks in advance

you have to replace them with the vforce 3 replacement reeds. ive never heard of anyone being able to use anything else. there expensive to replace so thats the only issue, i think there like 40-50 bucks or something outragous but thats the downer with the vf3's.

yea 55 bucks,alright i was just wondering if they had a diff material rather then the carbon but thats cool ill order the carbons..what about the gasket?I have the gasket that came with the piston kit,i do need another right?Thanks guys!

the gaskets? go to ebay, look up gaskets, or your local motorsports store will have them. mine came with the cage, did you not recieve them?