Rebuilt the CR 80

well i have to buy my sh*t unlike other kids..so i cant really afford to have 8 four wheelers and 10 dirtbikes or w.e like you so this is all i can afford. And my boss races dirtbike he honed it for free and got the rings for me..and the grips were like 8 bucks. paint was free i had that

well i have to buy my sh*t unlike other kids..so i cant really afford to have 8 four wheelers and 10 dirtbikes or w.e like you so this is all i can afford. And my boss races dirtbike he honed it for free and got the rings for me..and the grips were like 8 bucks. paint was free i had that

okay so its called u save ur money and then sell the 80 and buy a 85 or 125 u herb

lol because i dont want a dirtbike? if you read my post it said i was selling it..i dont want anything else, i got my license i dont need all this sh*t anymore. i was just posting to see what you guys think but apparently you have to start sh*t with everyone bro

yea im lookin 2 get a 125 im tryin 2 trade my lt250r and some cash cuz i was restoring it and when my cranks and tranny went on my shee i jus had the whole motor rebuilt wit the 4 mill crank vitos head and pistons and all my money went goodbye haha

yea im lookin 2 get a 125 im tryin 2 trade my lt250r and some cash cuz i was restoring it and when my cranks and tranny went on my shee i jus had the whole motor rebuilt wit the 4 mill crank vitos head and pistons and all my money went goodbye haha

hahaha..i had a cr125 a couple months ago but i sold it for grand to a friend