I don"t know???????
Moose High Output Stator kit VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
102_6635.jpg

The old stator VVVVVVVVVVVVV
102_6632.jpg

102_6633.jpg

The old stator after getting blasted VVVVVVVVVVV
102_6636.jpg

Everything is unscrewed and ready to get removed with the soldering iron...
102_6638.jpg

The old pickup coil VVVV
102_6645.jpg

The old pickup coil removed VVVVVV
102_6646.jpg

The new pickup coil soldered and in place VVVVVV
102_6647.jpg

The old power coil VVVVVVV
102_6642.jpg

The old power coil removed VVVVVV
102_6643.jpg

Last edited:
you read my mind bronco.
nice write up, max reps for that one !!!!!

It WORKS!!!!! I put it in this past friday and it started up on the 1st kick, and the lights worked to...lol The two 35w lights stayed brighter and steadier at lower RPM with this 75w light coil, then they did with the Ricky Stator 75w light coil... But i dont know if the Ricky Stator 75w light coil was working right because it BROKE after about 1/2 of a day of riding....

Last edited:
Reactions: Luni
Nice Bronco, great write up! I just done this myself. Not a moose kit but ricks motorsports up in mass- but my coils say the same thing and spelled wrong too made same place!

Havent tried it yet, I also used liquid electrical tape to cover the soldered connection on the source coil.
I also removed the paper labeling(sticker).

Nice Bronco, great write up! I just done this myself. Not a moose kit but ricks motorsports up in mass- but my coils say the same thing and spelled wrong too made same place!

Havent tried it yet, I also used liquid electrical tape to cover the soldered connection on the source coil.
I also removed the paper labeling(sticker).

I also removed the labeling stickers before i put it in the blaster, and I thought about using some liquid electrical tape but decided not to in case i had a problem and had to unsolder and replace anything.... I don't know how hard it is to remove liquid electrical tape but the stuff that is covering the stock soldered connection is a bi%ch to remove...lol

Will not cover the soldered connection on the source coil give me a problem????

I also removed the labeling stickers before i put it in the blaster, and I thought about using some liquid electrical tape but decided not to in case i had a problem and had to unsolder and replace anything.... I don't know how hard it is to remove liquid electrical tape but the stuff that is covering the stock soldered connection is a bi%ch to remove...lol

I Don't know if it will cause a problem brutha, I just figured the stock was covered so....

And to remove the liquid tape small wire brush worked for me!

The only problem you might have by not coving the connection is corrosion if you get water inside your stator cover. Otherwise, the power output isn't high enough to arc the gap or anything and there shouldn't be anything in there flying around to cause any trouble...