rear axle carrier

thats sounds like a good deal to me gonna ask a stupid question do the bearings seem to be ok in it?

yes.. i checked it when i got it, i was just gonna swap carriers instead of pullin axles and swappin axles. but had to take axle out anyways to get to the bolts to unbolt the carrier, so i said screw it and just swapped axles

its at my buddys house, im tryingt o get ahold of him to pick it up cos another friend of mine buyin the swinger to extend for his blaster...

yes.. i checked it when i got it, i was just gonna swap carriers instead of pullin axles and swappin axles. but had to take axle out anyways to get to the bolts to unbolt the carrier, so i said screw it and just swapped axles

its at my buddys house, im tryingt o get ahold of him to pick it up cos another friend of mine buyin the swinger to extend for his blaster...

sounds good then bro pm me the details and i'll send you the loot.lol

sounds good then bro pm me the details and i'll send you the loot.lol

im starting to get frustrated, mother f'er isnt answer my text or calls... ...

i dont have pay pal, so you would have to send me a money order, i can assure you im a honest seller/buyer, just check out my feed back, and ask ppl...

just to give you a heads up, some people dont like doing that, but i not out to scam anyone.

im starting to get frustrated, mother f'er isnt answer my text or calls... ...

i dont have pay pal, so you would have to send me a money order, i can assure you im a honest seller/buyer, just check out my feed back, and ask ppl...

just to give you a heads up, some people dont like doing that, but i not out to scam anyone.

its ok bud just let me know if you can get it and exactly how much. i trust ya..

its ok bud just let me know if you can get it and exactly how much. i trust ya..

ok, just wanted to give ya a heads up, if he dont get back to me tonight ill stop over by him tommrow, when i get it ill get it unbolted from the swinger and go to ups and find out how much shipping will be... maybe get lucky and it wil fit in a $5 or $10 flat rate box,

sounds good to me just let me know. just to let you know i'm going to wisconsin this weekend so i wont be able to get the money order or cashier check until next week.