rattle rattle thunder clatter boom boom bang...

pyle and boss wont get you nuthin but a headache get you some of this good ascendant sh*t lol
give me a budget and i can probly make you break something in your car/truck

Last edited:
The audio talk really takes me back. Right now Im only pushing 150 watts from a 300 watt dual amp to an MTX 8 in my Ranger. shoot back when I had my Tercel Wagon in high school I had 2 mtx 10s an Alpine 12 and a JL w3 12in plus 4 rockford 6x9's in the back of that thing... decided that was a little much. I wont go bigger than one 12 or 2 10's nowadays I like to hear highs and mids too now.

my old 95 eclipse, i was running a 12'' digital designs 45 series, in a 3.3 cubic foot slot port box. tunes for 38-50 hz, mark anthony mp40 40 watts by 1 at 4 ohm ( straigth cheater amp) amp made well over 1500 watts, 4g power/ground 12g remote, 8g speaker wire,

hit consistant 144.3 db an nothing rattled!!! roof/windshield flexed but no rattles

it might have rattled but the sound drowned out the rattle i had a friend that instaled competetion systems he had an 85 cutlass that if you only turned the radio to 10 or under it sounded like the car was about to fall apart it was horible BUT anything over 10 an you wouldnt hear anything other than crystal clear sound there was no rattle or distortion

it might have rattled but the sound drowned out the rattle i had a friend that instaled competetion systems he had an 85 cutlass that if you only turned the radio to 10 or under it sounded like the car was about to fall apart it was horible BUT anything over 10 an you wouldnt hear anything other than crystal clear sound there was no rattle or distortion

sealed up, as in windows and doors shut, with it beating, and stand outside you could hear the roof flex an body pannels resonate but no rattles, inside the only thing that rattles was one of the tail light bulb panels in the rear, so i took it out,

and a 80s cutlass that rattles??? nooooo way!!! lol B) i had a 15'' audiobahn, on a 1800w kenwood, in a slot port box i built, trunk sounded like it was gonan explode