Rarest Yamaha Blaster Colour Scheme

88blasterman

Apr 20, 2011
hey guys, it's been a very long time since I have been on here. I use to buy and sell tons of blasters back a few years ago but havnt been around them in a while. I managed to pick up another one. It's a 1992 Pink one from Yamaha. The thing is absolutely all original and the cleanest blaster I have ever seen. I have never seen another pink one around. What do you guys think is the hardest colour blaster to come across? Anyone else have a pink one?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    165.3 KB · Views: 6,024
I'd agree the pink is the rarest, followed by the pastel green & green/grey combos

Welcome back around

why do both of those pinkys have the front bumper reflectors ?

I know some states required them, but 2 pinkys, in the same thread, with them seems ....strange ?

Mine only has the front right reflector, funny things is its been like that since I got it in '93.

I remember someone from some state....Maine or Vermont maybe ? saying alot of blasters they'd seen had the reflectors and some even had a brake light on 88-02 cable brake models.
when I was doing the gsxr brakes, some of the cable brake pedals I'd order off ebay had a small bracket off the inside of the pedal for connection of a brake light switch.

do either of these pinkys have a rear brake light, or that bracket off the brake pedal ?

hey guys, it's been a very long time since I have been on here. I use to buy and sell tons of blasters back a few years ago but havnt been around them in a while. I managed to pick up another one. It's a 1992 Pink one from Yamaha. The thing is absolutely all original and the cleanest blaster I have ever seen. I have never seen another pink one around. What do you guys think is the hardest colour blaster to come across? Anyone else have a pink one?
I have one..... Someone painted over it and i stripped the paint off the hood and gas tank cover.
Some one put black fenders on

Attachments

• IMG_0357.PNG
    IMG_0357.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 970
My blaster does not have refecters on it. well im here in Wisconsin. The frame was powder coated light shiny blue. i looks good. It even has the pink shocks still on it. Sorry for bad pic
I think the blue frame and pink gas tank and hood and shocks look good.
IMG_0268.JPG

My blaster is Canadian, and my banshee also has the mounts for reflectors, but they are all busted off. As far as a brake light, no mine does not have a brake light, although one of our trail systems requires a functional brake light, so I might have to look into rigging one up.

One thing I've found weird that I haven't seen anywhere else. My dad's OG 88 blaster had a plate mounted just behind the front bumper I think for the purpose of putting a plate or registration numbers on. Straight off the showroom floor like that. I can't remember but I think his registration numbers were on it when I was young but they started to peel off so he took the plate off.