Illinois
I feel bad for this quad.
I have the Video Plus pics
ps. i got this off another forum

raptorrollsdownglenburn8-21-10010.jpg

raptorrollsdownglenburn8-21-10012.jpg

raptorrollsdownglenburn8-21-10009.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if he was riding like that with no helmet he deserves that, people who don't respect what they are riding and the ability of their quad and most importantly their own ability they shouldn't own a quad in the first place. I don't feel bad for his quad it's a machine a feel sorry for him as he has such a lack of common sence i'm surprised he was even able to start the quad in the first place.

fed, i would have thought with as mechanicaly inclined as you are you would not hvae made such an amerture comment, that was just spinning up, he never had good traction going up that hill, thats why he eventually stopped, no traction led to lost mommentum which led to tard sliding down a hill after a broken quad, lol

fed, i would have thought with as mechanicaly inclined as you are you would not hvae made such an amerture comment, that was just spinning up, he never had good traction going up that hill, thats why he eventually stopped, no traction led to lost mommentum which led to tard sliding down a hill after a broken quad, lol

.... did you not see the blue smoke pouring out of that pile of crap??... dont matter if he was spinning or not, it was still burning oil , so the 'premixed' comment was a funny hahahaha even though that motor needs work

.... did you not see the blue smoke pouring out of that pile of crap??... dont matter if he was spinning or not, it was still burning oil , so the 'premixed' comment was a funny hahahaha even though that motor needs work

that thing was much in need of new rings to say the least. smoked like a 2smoke, glad i wasnt the only one to notice that

that thing was much in need of new rings to say the least. smoked like a 2smoke, glad i wasnt the only one to notice that

thats where my '20:1' comment came from, but spinning or not it also bogged down, well spinning and when the tires lost momentum the torque of the bike pulled the front end up and all hell broke loose

that thing was shooting good ole blue smoke haha it screamed REBUILD ME lol. gotta love white trash hahahahaha

WOW!

What a fag!

I'm curious as to what exactly makes him white trash?because his quad was in need of a rebuild?so everyone on here that cooks a topend is a white trash peice of sh*t?

Who's to say he wasn't out cooking the rest of the engine (seeing how it bellowed smoke 2stroke I'd say rings or valve seals/stems).

its no different than going out and putting a healthy smoke show when you got brand new tires waiting to go on.or maybe he's not a spoiled little arrogant punk ass kid that can ask mommy and daddy for it when he needs it and has to earn what he has so he was out enjoying what he could out of his obviously tired worn out engine.

I'm just curious how figure he's white trash.

one would lean towords white trash due to his lack of protective gear, no helmet, no gloves, riding in a wife beater,

Well damn count all my buddies and myself in as white trash!only time we ride with gear is when we have to like badlands or at the track.

If we are out country cruising I'm rocking a t-shirt,jeans,and my oakleys.

Well damn count all my buddies and myself in as white trash!only time we ride with gear is when we have to like badlands or at the track.

If we are out country cruising I'm rocking a t-shirt,jeans,and my oakleys.

il be sure to send you a get well card when you crash and crack your skull open. it dont matter if im at a friends trails, at the farm rippin the fields, riding the river, or public trails a helmet is a must,

i have alot to live for i guess, a wife and 2 kids, so the 3 seconds it takes to put on a helmet is a must

Yea well bro that's cool but to each their own its the same with seatbelts if I don't want to wear it I don't feel I should have too.

This is a prime example of what's wrong with most of society these days.no ones allowed to Make their own decisions.I ride my gixxer the same way.and its not because I'm so cool I don't need a helmet or that I don't have anything to live for I have a daughter as well its a matter of I don't want to wear one and I don't simple as that.

And that precious helmet just insures you get to have an open casket funeral seen too many crashes and lost too many buddy's on bikes.but I'm sure the wife and children will be able to appreciate you wearing the helmet "atleast we can see daddys face yay".

yep, i went back and watched it, now i noticed it, the first time i was more lokking for when and were the wreck was gonna happen and waiting for it, not looking at the smoke, i just saw dust, and then saw him sliding and the quad flipping in dust my bad