race ready parts

98blasterb182

Mar 19, 2012
Stroudsburg PA
I have a 98 blaster, to get this race ready what will i need it has the following,
.30 over
dg exhaust
3 inch extended swing arm
everything else is stock, i also need help to find good shocks the stock ones suck! can anyone help me please?

I have asr +3+1 a arms , elka stage 1 front shocks, wheel spacers front and back, a pair of beadlocks with good tires, and a red racing hood I'm selling. Pm me if interested

i believe to race most types of racing you need a tether kill switch, nerf bars and proper riding gear/boots/helmet
and an AMA membership

as for shocks, on a budget ???.....get ya a 400ex and oconnor bushings for the rear, and heres some front works.........

http://www.blasterforum.com/sale-18/front-dual-rate-works-shocks-46373/

unless you have bottomless pockets, then go for elka's < search ebay

ok thanks guys, im looking to do atv racing in summer,ill definitely consider these, thank you! and sorry im not interested in buying anything now, maybe later! I'll probably get some ex shocks in there and extend everything! once again thanks a lot!

Eh, mental pictures of unsupported hanging balls, you bastards are sick, lol! Then again, I used to know a guy that claimed to wear whatever underwear that his wife wore the day before, lol!

Sorry to jack the thread with that last post, anyway, think about what ya really wanna do with the machine b/c you're about to completely transform it into another animal, I've seen this up close & personal, believe me, when you get into porting the jug, rechambering the head, large aggressive pipes & bigger carbs, all the lil stuff that used to make it a fun quad to knock around on a bit is gone. The more I'm around this I feel like anybody that wants to race a Blaster should have a dedicated race machine & then a mild toy to goof around on.

I have a 98 blaster, to get this race ready what will i need it has the following,
.30 over
dg exhaust
3 inch extended swing arm
everything else is stock, i also need help to find good shocks the stock ones suck! can anyone help me please?
if your goona be doing any jumping on it you will need to gusset the frame i learned the hard way :(