Race Ready Blaster Part Out!!!

XBLASTERRACERX

Jul 8, 2008
Mays landing New Jersey
I have a completly motocross ready blaster that I am parting out. The only reason I am selling is because I got a bigger quad. Most of the parts are like new if not new. I am going to list the larger parts but this is a complete motocross blaster I am parting out so even if the part you want is not listed I most likely have it. Please email me at yamaha2000@comcast.net if you want more info or pictures. ALL PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING!
Parts:

Elka race series front shocks with only 10hrs on them. Paid $1200 Asking $750

Lone Star +2 swingarm with Lone Star carrier. Only 3 races. Paid $830. Asking $600

Burgard +4+1 a-arms with extended brake lines. Only 3 races. Paid $550. Asking $350

Dominator II axle with rpm lock nut. One practice on it! Paid $475. Asking $375

Factory 7 exhaust only installed never used! Paid $330. Asking $275

V-force 3 reed cage with brand new reeds. Paid $120. Asking $75

OKO 30mm carburetor. Great condition. Comes with throttle cable. Paid $150. Asking $90

Front ITP SX tires mounted on ITP T-9 Black Baja rims. Great condition. Paid $320. Asking $170

Project blaster black hood with carbon fiber center. Paid $250. Asking $100

DMC Alien full exhaust. Paid $350. Asking $100

Blaster Bottom end with like new after market clutch, shifts great,and NO cracks. Does need crack bearings. $ Best Offer

Blaster top end with milled head. Needs a bore and a new piston. $Best Offer

400ex rear shock predrilled. Only 10 rides. $ Best Offer

Powder coated black air scoops. $Best Offer

DG nerf bars with black netting. $ Best Offer

DG bumper and grab bar. $ Best Offer

Black back plastic. $ Best Offer

Gripper Seat. $ Best Offer

Brand New coil. $ Best Offer

Stock swingarm. $ Best offer

Straight frame. $ Best Offer

2 Uni air filters. $Best Offer

Thanks For Looking!

i want the uni airfilter as well... and how muchs shipped for some front tires and rims.. are they the stock bolt pattern?

The uni air filter will be $15 and will not add to your shipping price. The tires have about 90% tread left and are mounted on black itp baja rims that only have 1 race on them. $150 + shiiping which I will get for you later today.