R2F's Build and Extended Swing Arm

GTP

Jan 4, 2010
Greensburg, PA
Some pics of the progress....I am posting these for R2F (Bill).

BillsBlaster1.jpg

BillsCrustyBlaster.jpg

Billsswingarmextension.jpg

Billsworkinprogress.jpg

BillsMaierraceplastics.jpg

Hey thanx and thanx to GTP for posting the pics I gave up. So here is the deal haven't had a quad in about 6 years for myself got the daughter and wife one so I figured I would get my self one. Pic this pile up cheap and going all the way down and back up. Going with an 04 front disc brakes GSXR rear brake +3 swinger different shocks race plastics think I ight paint the frame neon green. Bike came with a DG slipon bent bars bald tires broken key and alot of mud.

I'll try and take some more pics asap. The swing arm is tacked together as of now but I'm working a ton at work right now so i don't get much time in the garage after work.

I'm looking into a few different shocks before I finish the swing arm. So I can weld the correct mount on NO metal to metal mount like some of the 400ex set ups I have seen.

Looks good. I vote green
i went with green to be different now everyone is doing it, i guess i'll have to go for pink or something lol j/p

Ok got to do a little work today still need to finish things up. "GTP" is going to post some more pics because I think this site hates me and won't let me post picsLOL.

nice job bud....real clean welds, have ya thought of mabe drilling holes in the outside diamond shaped peices and plug welding to the inside for some added strength