quick tire question!!!!!!

Big D

Jun 20, 2011
Wisconsin
I feel stupid but iv looked around and can't find the right answer. Yesterday I bought some 22x10x9 maxxis 4 snow tires without rims. My buddy has a set of 11x9 inch rear rims. Will they fit?! Thanks!!!

Need more info 22=Height 10=Width 9=diameter. Will those tires fit a 9" diameter rim yes. You are saying the rim is actually 11" wide? If so might be a bear to get the beads to seat. You are putting a 10" wide tire on an 11" wide rim.

Need more info 22=Height 10=Width 9=diameter. Will those tires fit a 9" diameter rim yes. You are saying the rim is actually 11" wide? If so might be a bear to get the beads to seat. You are putting a 10" wide tire on an 11" wide rim.

Yes I would be putting a 10 wide tire on a 11 inch wide rim. Wondering if that'll work?

Yes I would be putting a 10 wide tire on a 11 inch wide rim. Wondering if that'll work?
They will fit up but inflating and getting them to seal may be a problem.

If you did get them to inflate, there is a major possibility that the bead may break with sideways excursions, like going around corners.

dis regard what i said about the height thing dont no what im was thinking oops.good place to start is if the bolt pattern on rims will even fit.i would just get correct set up to avoid problems